We are very happy to announce that with the recent updates from the Government and Health Authorities, we will be reopening The Jacob’s Presentation Centre to prospective residents and their families starting Monday, June 8!
The Presentation Centre will be open Monday – Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We will continue to closely monitor and follow all recommendations for safe operation with the safety of our visitors being of the utmost importance. The following measures will be in place to ensure the safety of all those who visit:
- Anyone who wishes to visit the Presentation Centre must make an appointment. Appointments will be scheduled to allow for a thorough cleaning in between visitors.
- When scheduling appointments, the following screening questions will be asked to every person who will be visiting:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle ache?
- Have you traveled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable case of Covid-19?
- Are you awaiting test results for Covid-19?
- Candise or Laurie will contact all visitors the day of their scheduled appointment to ensure that they’re still symptom-free and able to visit.
- We will provide gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer to all visitors.
- The meeting room will be set up to allow for proper social distancing throughout the visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our Presentation Centre!
For those who are unable to visit the Presentation Centre, we would be happy to arrange a video conference call with you and we can also mail brochures and floor plans directly to your home!
Model Suite Update
Construction at The Jacob has continued to progress and we’re very excited to share some recent photos of one of our model suites. In the photos you can see the kitchenette and bathroom in a Studio Suite. It is our hope to be able to welcome you to take a walk through of the model suites in the coming weeks; we will send an email update when the model suites are ready for tours. The protocol for model suite tours will be the same as those outlined above for the Presentation Centre. The model suites will be accessible by a secondary building entrance and the hallway doors will be closed off from the rest of the building, in order to comply with regulations for the safety of the visitors as well as the contractors on site.
If you have any questions regarding these updates, or would like to schedule a visit to the Presentation Centre, please call Candise or Laurie at 905-563-3322. We look forward to hearing from you!