Emshih Living is committed to building communities that foster healthy, active and socially engaging lifestyles for every resident. With 40 years of experience in creating forward-thinking, residential, commercial and healthcare facilities, Emshih’s developments are holistically designed to deliver high end resort and hospitality quality, with the specific needs and lifestyle innovations today’s seniors need and deserve.
We are seeking a full-time, permanent Marketing Manager responsible for developing and implementing marketing and sales programs to achieve occupancy for our Beamsville location, The Jacob.
The successful candidate will conduct visits with prospective clients identified through community outreach, market research, strategizing, and by developing effective marketing campaigns. They will create and execute these campaigns appropriate for media or email marketing channels to target key audiences, as well as keep up-to-date with the industry’s latest developments, trends, competitors and promotional opportunities. The candidate will be responsible for the leasing and maintaining the rental of the suites to ensure optimal occupancy levels in The Jacob. The incumbent must have a thorough understanding of marketing regulations in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements, including company policies and procedures to remain compliant. Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include, the ability to effectively interact and co-operate with management colleagues, staff, residents, external public officials, media contacts, as well as act as the manager-on-duty on weekends.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing experience or a similar position in a Retirement facility setting;
- Driver’s License;
- Able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal);
- Ability to conduct presentations
- Good organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills;
- Accountable and dependable;
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently;
- Able to handle multiple priorities and tasks;
- Proficient in using a computer, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); especially with Salesforce or similar CRM program.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Flexible to work, weekends on rotation, and may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
Must be willing to provide a completed VSPC Vulnerable Sector Police Check and two step TB test.
The position offers a competitive employment package and compensation commensurate with experience in a friendly and collaborative work environment.
Emshih Living is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in relation to the materials or processes we use in the recruitment process.
Kindly forward your resume and with cover letter via email to email@example.com